Field Services Technician MIDRAND
Field Services Technician- Midrand GP
A National Retailer requires a Field Services Technician for their MIDRAND office
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2 – 3 years experience in the field support role.
• A matriculation certificate is the minimum educational requirement.
• A+ or N+ certification is desirable, as is MCSE certification or attended courses.
• Code 8 driver’s license is essential. REQUIRED TO TRAVEL
• Knowledge of MOUS (Microsoft Office User Support).
• Knowledge of Microsoft products (Office, Windows).
• Network topology, support and setup Cisco Routers and Switches.
• TCP/IP networking (LAN/WAN), UNIX and Linux will be an advantage.
• Experience in a retail environment will be an advantage.
• Attention to detail is essential.
Commence immediately or as soon as possible.
• When applying for jobs with Career-Opportunities, please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements.
• Applicants for positions in South Africa must have a valid South African work permit or be a permanent resident.
• If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence.
• Please mention the position you are applying for.
• Kindly do not apply to contract positions if you are seeking permanent employment.
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
347 total views, 2 today