German Customer Service Host
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
German Customer Service Host
Wir haben eine äußerst spannende Stelle innerhalb des ständig wachsenden Kundenservice Teams von DIGIOutsource zu vergeben. Wir bieten erstklassige Dienstleistungen für unsere Kunden und deren Firmen innerhalb des E-Commerce an. Das Kernelement von DIGIOutsource sind unsere Mitarbeiter, da wir verstehen, dass die Mitarbeiter die treibende Kraft eines Unternehmens sind. Aus diesem Grund gehen wir sicher, dass wir Individuen mit großem Potenzial einstellen und ihnen eine Chance bieten, sich persönlich und ihre Karriere innerhalb der Firma zu entwickeln.
We are an international company with offices in London, Cape Town and Malta.
London will also be your first stop where you will complete your training and will start working while our immigration team processes your work visa application for Cape Town.
Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in fully furnished apartment with easy access to the office and public transport.
Our London office has a welcoming vibe and friendly employees, with onsite coffee bar, free taxi home between 10 pm – 7 am, Friday bar and fruit is deliver twice a week for your wellbeing.
Once you visa has been processed and the time comes for you to relocate to Cape Town, once again relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport and 3 months of free accommodation. Our Cape Town office also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, awesome coffee from our onsite coffee bar and Friday bar. We have over 1 400 multi-national employees as we provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives us the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making us an employer of choice in Cape Town.
Due to the geographical locations we service, please note that this position entails shift work based on the 24 / 7 operational requirements of the organization and its clients.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in German language
• Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
• Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
• Customer relationship
• Problem solving tasks during shift
• Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
• Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
• Excellent time management and adherence to schedule
• Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
• Have German as home language
• Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated & goal orientated
• Be able to work independently yet be a team player
• Be an analytical thinker with problem solving ability
• Be deadline driven & goal orientated
• Be able to meet deadlines in a highly pressurised dynamic environment
• Be able to handle confidential and personal matters
• Be fully computer literate and have accurate typing skills