Junior Banking Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
BANKING PROJECT MANAGER – DIGIPROCESSING
As the Junior Banking Project Manager, you will be reporting into the Product Team Lead within the Product and Legal team. You will be responsible for the overall Project Management of new product lifecycles and enhancements. This is to be achieved by liaising with various internal and external teams. You will strive to maintain the progress, mutual interaction and tasks of various parties in such a way to reduce the risk of overall failure and maximize the benefits. The Project Manager is to ensure that everyone on the team knows what their deliverables are, feels empowered and supported in the role within the product rollout project, as well as know the roles of the other teams involved.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Defining and communicating project objectives that are clear, useful and
• Managing all the constraints of project quality
• Manage planning, monitoring, implementation, control, communication,
evaluation and closure of projects
• Hold Project Kick-Off meetings and define the Project scope
• Define low-level tasks, provide task duration estimates and identify task
interdependencies on consultation with the relevant Line Managers.
• Create, maintain and distribute Project Schedules and Project documentation.
• Track and present on project deliverables
• Risk and time management
• Project status reporting, both internally and externally
• Relationship and Account Management
o Ensuring customer service and satisfaction
o Understanding and managing the customer product requirements
o Manage customer delivery expectations
o Creating and managing Interpersonal Relationships with customers
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Scope Banking software development projects and integration projects
• Ad Hoc projects
• Relevant tertiary qualification in business management, IT or Project Management
• 2 – 3 years’ relevant project management experience within a banking and/or
financial environment (Prepaid, VAS, or Banking).
• Experience in client and supplier account management
• Proficiency in database management and Microsoft Excel
• A good understanding of banking production life cycle
• High attention to detail, high level of accuracy
• Analytical ability
• Deadline Driven
• Planning & Organization
• Highly organized with the ability to multi task
• Advanced Word and Excel skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Team work skills
• Management and leadership skills
To view all current vacancies, please visit our website, www.digioutsource.com
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please deem your application as unsuccessful.