National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager (Engineering / Manufacturing)
We are urgently recruiting for a National Sales Manager with a proven track record of success in sales and business development. Our client is an International company within the Engineering & Manufacturing sector.
Within this great role you will be leading a team and reporting to the Managing Director.
Together, you will lead and develop the sales team and be responsible for all business opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction at all times. This is an exciting time to join the business as they are expanding and continuing to grow market share.
Major Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Create and develop programs for national sales and ensure its implementation. This can be done by developing action plans for field sales
• Ensure the successful achievement of the company’s sales goals across all its regions
• Ensure sales volume is at its maximum, maintaining product mix, and selling price
• Oversee company’s sales performance at regional levels
• Formulate and monitor reliable sales forecasts. Set targets in order to achieve and surpass profitable results. Prepare, establish and report weekly and monthly sales to Managing Director
• Develop effective sales strategy and ensure its timely implementation
• Keep current with demand and supply of company’s products/services, economic indicators, changing trends and its competitors
• Monitor cost in relation to prevailing competition, and if necessary adjust the price of selling
• Monitor and give appraisal to the activities of sales team
• Establish personal networks across all regions
• Recruit and train sales employees for effective delivery
• Participate in market strategy building by providing useful information from sales activities
You will meet the following minimum requirements/criteria:
• At least 7-8 years’ progressive experience in sales required
• Management experience
• Must have Tertiary qualification in Marketing Management, Sales, Business Management or related
• Must have B2B sales experience
• Proven sales success rate
• Stable work history
• Entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to adapt to different situations
• Self-motivated and driven individual
• Exceptional negotiation skills
• Ability to build effective relationships, whether internally or externally
• Possess effective presentation skills
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong IT skills; ability to use the computer and business related applications
• Ability to work under pressure and still produce results
• Visionary individual
Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg East.
Opportunities to work for such an instantly recognizable global brand and manufacturer don’t come up very often, so don’t miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime.
Send us a detailed CV in (MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (Reference: NSM_G) for more information.