Sales Executive / Representative (Manufacturing / Chemicals)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sales Executive / Representative (Manufacturing / Engineering)
We are urgently seeking a Sales Executive for our client within the Chemicals Manufacturing sector.
The core purpose of this position is to generate sales and develop new business in your region and to reach set monthly targets as well as promote the company brand through service excellence
You will have the following Qualifications and Experience
• Degree/Diploma in Sales or Marketing or related.
• Minimum of 3 -5 years consumer sales experience
• Manufacturing / Engineering / Chemicals / Automotive related experience is a very strong advantage
• Experience in developing & negotiating new sales opportunities
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point
• Drivers Licence is a must
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Sales Planning: Plan effectively to maximise time in front of customers negotiating
• Customer Relations: Deal on a professional level as to enhance the perceived value of the company
• Reporting information on area to management
• Merchandising: Effectively executive the delivery of point of sale and company information and merchandise
• New Business Development: Continuously trying to increase market share and customer base
• Run major display promotions and incentive programmes
• Maintain excellent relations between management and customer base
• Negotiation, consultation and implementation of promotions pricing and company policy
Location: Head Office – Johannesburg (Candidate can be based anywhere in South Africa)
Travel: 70% (Across South Africa)
If you are up for the challenge and looking to work in a dynamic environment, send us an elaborate CV in (MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (Ref: SE_MC_G)