Software Engineer (.net)
Software Engineers (.Net)
We are actively recruiting for a seasoned Software Engineers who are passionate about technology and open source, and proficient in any of the following:
You will be involved in the full SDLC process including analysis, design and implementation and will be applying your skills to enterprise solutions across multiple industries.
You will also meet the following Minimum Requirements:
• Degree (BSc, BIS, BCom or BEng) in Information Systems, Software, Information or Electronic related Sciences from a reputable university (NON NEGOTIABLE)
• A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science fundamentals
• 3 years of experience in designing & implementing n-tier architectures and best practices.
• Detailed knowledge and practical experience in C# .Net and peripheral technologies.
The ideal candidate will:
● Be familiar with regression testing concepts and practice
● Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Have the ability to understand and resolve new problems quickly and accurately
● Understand importance of delivering quality work
● Have practical analytical skills plus excellent written, oral communication skills
● Have practical orientation towards using initiative, being proactive and accountable
● Have the ability to set and meet deadlines and an ability to perform under pressure