INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
STIPEND R78645.00 PER ANNUM
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- Unemployed KwaZulu-Natal Graduates between the ages of 18 and 35
- (Permanent residency and academic institutions must be in KZN)
- Applicants must be unemployed after the completion of the tertiary qualification.
- Applicants must not have participated in an internship programme (subject to verification)
- Prepared to relocate to Petermaritzberg at own cost
- Must be computer literate
- Prepared to undergo a selection process that will include a competency assessment
- and structured interview
- Applicant must be in possession of National Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Honours
- Degree specialising in the following fields:
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Financial Information Systems
- Internal Auditing
- Forensic Auditing Accounting
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Law (LLB)
- Office Management
- Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Public Administration/Public Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Programme & Project Management
- Library and Information Services
Maximum of 2 years (24 months), applicants will be required to enter into a contract with the KwaZulu-National’s Department of Treasury
The programme will run from 1 April 2020 until 31 March 2012.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit a detailed CV including contact telephone numbers, physical and postal address, certified copies of ID, qualification(s), statement of results and a cover letter motivating why you want to take part in the internship programme. (Note a Z83 is not required) Clearly state the field you are applying for eg. Financial Management, Legal and Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Economics etc.
Applications must be marked for the attention of: Ms T. Suleman, The Head of Department, KwaZulu-Natal,
Directorate: Human Resource Management and Development
PO Box 3613
Hand delivered to 145 Chief Albert Luthuli Road, Treasury House.
Enquiries can be directed to Ms. T. Suleman at 033 897 4372
The closing date for the submission of applications is 10 January 2020