* Establish status of current tasks being worked on.
* Scrum process: Implement SCRUM and its events according to the Scrum Guide.
* Focusses on the process not on the deliverables.
* Schedule and facilitate Scru
* Delivering code that is functional, understandable, maintainable and testable.
* Working closely with analysts, documenters and testers.
* Automated testing of features developed.
* Delivering technical documentation as and when required.
* Leading the creativity, discovery and delivery of AI, Data or digital products.
* Supporting clients with their business strategy, design and technology disciplines.
* Co-facilitating workshops that generate customised business solutions.
* Liaison bet
* Co-creation of sales strategy, including pricing strategies, tactics and goals as well as the execution thereof.
* Lead management activity including but not limited to communication, meetings, viewings.
* Work towards dep
Responsibilities: Participating in an Agile development process. Collaborating with the team to continually improve the product and delivery processes. Assisting with weekly team task prioritization, release planning, recruitment activities as well as running of team standups. Ownership of inter
Responsibilities: Developing new features and systems. Extending / maintaining existing systems. Improving business processes. Investigating and resolving user support requests. Working closely with developers and the product owner. Assisting with implementation and rollout for system changes.
Responsibilities: Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents. Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating testing activities. Designing, developing and executing automation script
Responsibilities: Forming part of a young, energetic and dynamic development team. Responsible for managing critical customer support issues, such as bugs, general client queries as well as change requests to existing installations. Taking ownership of client queries, ensuring they are addresse
Responsibilities: Developing and utilising CI/CD Pipeline and Automation technologies and tools. Working with the cloud computing teams to build and run scalable applications. Demonstrating ideas, products and features in iteration reviews. Working with Agile Release Trains. Working on ways to
Responsibilities: Building / maintaining a mobile eCommerce Android application. Designing, developing and testing code written in Java / Kotlin. Ensuring application stability and security. Monitoring application performance. Taking part in daily stand-ups. Working with multiple teams to desi