Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients mostly via email, phone calls and online chat. You’ll need to qualify each client interested in our services and provide them with excellent custo
Duties and Responsibilities:
General administrative duties
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Fluent in English
Min 1 - 2 years experience in administrative role
Must have driver's licence
Provide general administrative and clerical support to staff. Updating and maintenance of filing system. Relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
Arrange travel accoommodation for out-of-town travel. Direct queries or requests to appropraite parties. Admin diploma or equivalent qualification advantageous.
Provide general administrative and clerical support to staff. Assist in resolving any administrative problems. Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangement.
We require an individual with the following traits:
- Well above average acumen for high attention to detail
- A passion for figures and accounting
- Extremely fastidious about structure & procedures - Accuracy is a critical aspect for this new position
office and admin documents
• render full support to accounts department
• assist with restructure restructure of admin filing system
• distribution of monthly statements
• assist with reception
Processing creditors (secondary function)
2 years working experience
Good computer skills working on Word and Outlook
High level of accuracy
We are offering an entry level position; Reception, admin position and assisting the office manager. Requirements: Willing to learn, is a must. Must have experience with Microsoft Office, Must be able to take instructions on.
Coordinate deliveries with 3rd party delivery company.
Admin Assistant - R8500pmJob Description:Setting up files with the information of the insured clientNotifications