Bank Teller R7000pm
Accepting Cash And Cheque Deposits Including Point Of Sale Machine
Paying Out Cash To Customers Including Point Of Sale Transactions
Balancing Of Cash Daily End Of Day And Housekeeping
Delivering Excellent Service To Customers
Attending To Virtual Banking Customers
Trustworthy bank tellers needed on behalf of our clients to manage cash and cheques....apply now!
Engineering Company is urgently looking for Boilermakers/Welders who will start working immediately ,candidates interested in this job must be willing to work shifts and long hours which they would be paid for ,candidates must atleast have a minimum experience of six months starting SALARY R18000-R28000 depending on experience Benefits ;Medical Aid &13th cheque Salary to Book an interview contact Audrey on 0639766265 or send an SMS...apply now!
In order to be considered the following is required and is non-negotiable:
● Admitted Attorney
● 3 - 5 years post articles related experience and a broad understanding of all the banking industry
● Contract Management experience
● An in-depth knowledge and understanding of FICA and related AML legislation
The responsibilities of the role will include:
● Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including external attorneys, the group legal services, and legal services to ensure business is in the position to obtain expert opinion on specialist areas of law
● Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
● Research and provide legal opinion on a variety of issues and new business projects within the business to proactively identify, assess and manage legal risk
● Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
● Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
● Implementation of a database of legal clients
● Draft, review / update and re-negotiate legal agreements and other legal documentation to adequately manage legal risks
● Compile and monitor implementation of legal policies and procedures, aligned to bank's policies and procedures, in order to ensure compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
To apply send cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org...apply now!
Working closely with the Financial Controller you will initially be responsible for the following:
-Sales & Purchase Ledger
-Daily Banking & reconciliations
Our client is looking for an individual with 1 year accounting experience - preferably gained within 1 company - this represents an excellent second accounting job....apply now!
Payroll Administrator –
The purpose of this role will be to input process and check the monthly Payroll and provide a professional payroll function in accordance with legal and business requirements....apply now!
At least 5 years experience is required....apply now!
Legal firm seeks Legal Secretary with experience and corporate commercial experience....apply now!
Our client requires an excellent candidate with more than 11 years within the forensic investigations field. 5 years experience within the private sector in forensic investigations is also very critical....apply now!
Requirements include: â¢BSc/BTech/BEng Mechanical Engineering Degree. â¢3 â 5 Years working experience as a Mechanical Engineer. â¢Management experience. â¢Sugar Milling experience will be an added advantage. â¢Project Management experience....apply now!