A pawnshop based in Kempton Park is looking for a store assistant/cashier....apply now!
· Achieving and exceeding store targets....apply now!
R 9.500,00 monthly
Randfontein, West Rand, Gauteng
Leading distribution company is seeking a despatch clerk with previous experience in a stores / warehouse environment with a minimum of 2 years....apply now!
Cellular Stores Sales Consultant Assisting customers in store with the following:Account PaymentsAccessory SalesDataAirtime SalesPrepaid HandsetSim Kit salesRICA activationReturns and Cancellations Candidate RequirementsMatric / Grade 12Must be able to work Monday to Sunday at selected retail stores with one weekend off per monthAble to work retail hours, weekends and public holidaysMust be flexible and available to rotate between stores as and when requiredMUST HAVE Previous experience in cellular productsProven sales experience, with cross and up sellingTarget drivenAttention to detail and accuracy in completing paperwork-administrative workWell groomed/ presented/ dressedGood communication skills-written and spoken Required Skills: communicational skills : 1 to 2 years
exceptional customer service skills : 1 to 2 years
sales negotiation : 1 to 2 years...apply now!
Shop Assistant Needed Urgently
Send c.v. to us with photo attached
If you don't hear from us in two weeks the position has been filled...apply now!
Office Assistant to assist with general basic admin tasks....apply now!
Warehouse assistants needed for stock taking and dispatching
Requirements and Duties
Grade 12 or equivalent
Well Spoken business English
Age:20- 45 yrs....apply now!
We are urgently looking for someone to assist us with general warehouse duties:-....apply now!
to apply fax your CV to 086 668 0991
• reading, monitoring and responding to manager’s email,
• answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
• preparing correspondence on manager’s behalf,
• delegating work in manager’s absence,
• diary management,
• planning and organising meetings,
• organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
• attending meetings on manager’s behalf,
• taking action points and writing minutes,
• preparing papers for meetings,
• taking dictation,
• planning and organising events,
• conducting research,
• drafting communications on manager’s behalf,
• preparing presentations,
• managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
• typing documents,
• sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
• managing projects,
• running errands for the manager
Flexible hours....apply now!
Personal AssistantOur client is urgently looking for a Personal AssistantAdmin Assistant to start asap....apply now!