Please apply only if you qualify no chancers!!!!!Bachelors in Accounting/ Finance or CA.COGNOS/JDE preferred3-5 years Cost Accounting experience in a Manufacturing environment.Experience in budget preparation and reportingExperience in goods and services procurement processes...apply now!
BComm / CIS / IAC / CCA) (NQF 5),A professional registration – CIS and/or IAC preferred andRelevant experience in a similar senior Financial Manager role, preferably within a casino and/or hotel environment....apply now!
Our client, a leader in the Hospitality industry, is seeking a Financial Manager to join their East London team....apply now!
Financial Manager position available.Minimum Requirements: Degree Accounting SAICA registration Financial Management experience.Job Specification: Effective financial reporting and administration service delivery....apply now!
Monthly and Yearly Financial ReportingCashflow ManagementResponisble for Operating and Capex budgetStaff controlInvolve with Operational issuesReduce Costs and Improve profitOversee Internal Controls REQUIREMENTS:4-6 Years Senior Financial Management ExperienceDegree/Hons ...apply now!
Senior Accountant/ Financial Manager
- 2 years’ experience
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong ability to multi task
The chosen individual will be required to perform the following:
• Manage creditor clerks, debtor clerks and cash book clerk• Produce consolidated management statements
• Review VAT reconciliations and VAT returns of the group companies
• Review creditor reconciliations
• Produce age analysis reports for debtors and creditors
• Work with debtor clerks and manage debt collection, credit limits and credit applications
• Review bank reconciliations
• Approve payments to suppliers (local and foreign) and other creditors
• Assist with preparation of budgets
• Attend to tax computations for all group entities
• Review tax returns of the group
• Ad hoc tasks as required from time to time To apply please forward your CV to: --- please apply directly on the right of this page ---
The responsibilities of the role will include: Take full fiduciary responsibility for the safekeeping and use of all funds and assets of the Company in accordance with the Gambling Board, company policies and within the framework and intent of the company mission statement Assist the Executive Management to reduce costs and improve profit by closely analysing and reporting financial data Act the immediate contact for corporate, independent & all government regulatory agencies on all accounting and financial matters Accountable for all internal accounting and administrative controls to ensure that all transactions are handled correctly Build a competent and motivated team of accounting staff through confident and caring leadership Information displayed above not limited to advertisement....apply now!
Hire Resolve is representing a Private Hospital seeking a Theatre Trained Nurse to join their team of professionals....apply now!
Entry level contract (1-6 months) consulting and project management position exists for recent Mechanical Engineering university graduate doing his/her in-service training, to gain experience with a Operational Consultancy Engineering company....apply now!
Early Years Services is an Athlone based NGO that is looking for a Financial Assistant aged between 20 – 34 years....apply now!