- Make up and issue mixing cards and update recipes - Introduce new tyre development compound formulations and mixing and ensure compound release is within physical properties - Monitor and maintain compound physical properties to target for assigned compounds - Control & manage milling waste and reduce slow moving - Capability studies for Mixing (incl. MSA) & Laboratory department - Lead capability improvement actions - Investigate, understand and analyse the interaction between raw materials,…...apply now!
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology. - Plans programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications with clients. - Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations. - Verifies program operation by confirming tests. - Updates job knowledge by participating in ed…...apply now!
• Engineering Diploma or equivalent • Computer literacy • Experience in robotic, conveyor systems • Knowledge of AutoCAD and Ms Office applications • Knowledge in mechanical engineering, automobile or electrical engineering • Knowledge of maintenance systems • Understanding of production processes and systems • Fault finding and analysis • Good organisational and communication skills • Experience in automotive paintline • Willingness and ability to travel overseas (USA, Germany) for long period…...apply now!
- Develops standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information. - Plans, coordinates and implements security measures to safeguard computer databases and information in computer files against accidental or unauthorised damage, modification or disclosure. - Modifies existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes. - Tests programs or databases, corrects errors and makes the required modi…...apply now!
I am sourcing for a Spare Logistics Clerk, for an automotive manufacturing client. Candidates must have: - SAP - Stock Control, Stock Movement between Storage Locations and Projects, Goods Receipts - Delivery Notes, Project Builder and Reports - Accurate updates on deliveries from Suppliers - Communicate correct and updated delivery dates to all Customers - Checking all deliveries to customers before deliveries leave the warehouse - Arranging of all Freight requirements for Spares as well as Pr…...apply now!
- Supervise of weekly and monthly payrolls - Supervision of hourly and monthly salaried benefits in accordance with internal contracts of employment, collective agreements, bargaining councels and SA legislation - Supervise the administration of benefits and monthly reconciliations - Supervise of payroll and benefits staff - Weekly and monthly payroll, benefits and HR reporting - Payroll exception reporting - Communication to all staff - HR Administration...apply now!
Exciting opportunity which would suit candidates from the banking sector, who have experience in Currency trading and/or treasury roles. Minimum Required Qualification and Experience - Completed degree in Business Administration / BCom Economics / Finance - Minimum 3 years working experience in financial markets - Good understanding of financial markets and products - Good understanding and interest in macro-economic correlations - Experience with IT based currency / commodity trading platforms…...apply now!
This position is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is a critical thinker, who can analyse and implement and has the ability to supervise, mentor and motivate a sales team. Candidates need to be able to work in an environment that is changing with the times and be driven by this kind of challenge. Having a creative flair will be advantageous. Minimum Requirements: Completed Tertiary degree Strong and proven management and people skills track record Ability to manage diverse teams and m…...apply now!
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Safety and Compliance Officer within the management division of this well known company. Requirements: - Diploma in Safety Environmental / Risk Management / Public Health (not negotiable) - Degree in Safety Environmental / Risk Management / Public Health (highly advantageous) - Code 8 Drivers License - 2 - 3 years operational experience in SHE/ Risk Management - plus an addtional 2 years in a supervisory position - Proficiency and working knowledge of…...apply now!
You will be responsible for the procurement of local and imported raw material, capital equipment, maintenance and machine spares as well as running of the warehouse. Your KPIs will include the following: - Overseeing the buying function - Capital equipment procurement - Forecasting and placing of order for raw materials - Forecasting, ordering and clearing of import items - Expediting - Product and supplier sourcing - Price negotiations - Addressing of quality issues - Monitoring stock levels …...apply now!