technologies, solutions and strategies related to the Mr Price retail systems.
ASSA/ IFoA credits and do you have experience in Pricing within the General Insurance space? You qualify
- Minimum of 3 years GI Experience in Pricing
Should you meet the requirements
For more contact hiring manager Mr Maphanga on:
right product, in the right quantity, at the right price, to achieve targeted sales, gross profit and budgeted suppliers. Negotiating deals and prices to achieve competitive retail prices and budgeted gross profit for retailers with store standards, specs, ranging, pricing and promotions. Achieving targeted sales, stock
- Price review dates and expiry dates of SLA's and TENDERS,
- Special price codes where standard systems and procedures.
- Obtain pricing and relevant set-up with a Sales Manager, or Senior up to run smoothly in DTS, eg Actions for annual price increases.
- Create new Addendums as required being agreed by Senior Management
- Update pricing and other information as required
conducting regular rate analysis, researching and pricing products and financial product development.Â Responsibilities: financial reports. Use pricing models to perform analysis. Monitor market for current prices and products and for filings of long-term care rates. Design and price insurance policies and pensions and ensure plans
quotes Be relevant with competitors (activity and pricing) Represent findings on a monthly and quarterly
with customer queries and complaints- Overseeing pricing and stock control.- Maximising profitability and
Maintain a strong knowledge of all products, services, prices, promotions, and service features
- Monitor and report back on store pricing
- Ensure out-of-stocks are limited
- promotions, ROS, product recalls, innovations, pricing, planograms, and urgent deliveries)
- Liaise credit notes, special deliveries, staff, ROS, price, reviews, category flows, planograms)
Experience with budgets, management accounts and pricing Experience in drafting proposals and presenting