and teams to ensure affective translation from security requirements to architecture and design while while the necessary outcomes are met and the security platform are enhanced
Skills & Experience:
Minimum of 6 years within the IT security environment
Minimum of 5 years hands on
The Security Manager will be reporting to the Key Accounts Manager. The primary responsibility of of the Security Manager is to ensure effective and efficient security operations of the Site.
specifically responsible for compliance of the security department
• Ensure patrols are carried out purpose of fire prevention, safe means of escape and security
• Inquire as necessary into report upon any activities of all security personnel, engage in the implementation of safety and security procedures
Information Security Consultant. Johannesburg. Cyber security qualification. Previous information information security experience essential. Able to perform, manage and assess security information. Developing Developing and implementing security and technical policies, frameworks and procedures. Planning and co-ordinating
Leading Global tech firm is seeking a Microsoft Security Engineer Level 2 to join their team in Durban
qualification in ICT
- 3-5 years Cyber security and network security work experience.
- Knowledge required.
- Knowledge of development of ICT security related policies, processes, procedures and standards of technical security solutions;
- Conducting network and IT/information security assessments Assist with vulnerability assessment: Monitor security systems and provide early warning of abnormalities abnormalities or problems on information security.
- Implement security improvements initiatives.
experience. They are looking for an Information Security Manager to join their team based in Pretoria. will be responsible for overall direction of all security functions associated with Information Technology implications of legislated requirements that affect security for the enterprise. You will be in charge of both information security as well as the physical security. You will be managing and coordinating security efforts efforts across the enterprise to identify security initiatives and standards.
infrastructure and security architecture
• Create the Conceptual and logical infrastructure and security architecture domain architects.
• Architect and design secure, robust, scalable infrastructure platforms to support meets security standards and are resilient in the event of a disaster.
• Identify security requirements strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; studying architecture/platform and issues. Plan and design security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing