We are recognized as the largest, single-source supplier of heavy-duty, auto-electrical components and collision avoidance systems in Southern Africa.
We are currently looking for an Auto Electrical Apprentice to become a part of our exciting team!
· An apprentice is expected to work as an artisan under the mentorship and supervision of a qualified tradesperson/technician or journeyman.
· Must carry out all the job functions and responsibilities that are normally assigned to an artisan.
· Any other duties as required from the company
· Accountable for attending all learning and practical work training as part his training and development interventions as per the company training strategy.
· Minimum requirements
· Standard 10/Grade 12/N3/NC(V) Level 4 with Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy and Science or Automotive Repair & Maintenance (essential)
· Driving License (desirable)
· Analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Time management skills;
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Pay attention to detail;
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Maintain high standard work practices;
· Shares ideas and information;
· Assists colleagues unprompted;
· Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives;
· Maintain high levels of respect for both customers and colleagues;
· Be proactive and self-motivated driven to achieve results;
· High customer service ethic passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.
· Apprentices work in highly technological and sometimes hazardous environment and are expected to adhere to all safety precautions.
· An apprentice is not only receiving artisanal training, but has to be productive and ensure that all the necessary work-related documentation is completed and submitted on time as failure to do this will adversely affect the profitability of the company.Apply Now