*Engineering Degree, but Managed a Drawing Office - Centurion*
***A Software Engineering Company have a position available for a CAD Approval & Data Manager (Consultant) within their Centurion /or Western Cape Branch
* Degree / B. Tech in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
* CSWP/CSWE (Not mandatory but beneficial).
* Managed a drawing office and its draughtsman.
* ECSA Professional Registration or Candidate registration (Not mandatory but beneficial).
* Knowledge of CAD, preferably SOLIDWORKS but not limited to.
* Experience in a data management system, preferably SOLIDWORKS PDM but not limited to.
* Exposure to a manufacturing environment.
* 3 – 5 Years engineering experience.
* Simulation experience (Not mandatory but beneficial).
* Basic- PC Hardware Concepts, Technology, and Installation.
* Basic - PC Troubleshooting.
* Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and drawing approvals.
* Strong knowledge in best modelling techniques and attention to detail while enforcing the high standards for the client.
*Consultant: Marelize Bester - Dante Personnel Pretoria
Apply by searching ref no: PTA018693 via our website [www.dantesa.co.za]('https:/www.dantesa.co.za')
If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful*
R 25000 - 30000 - Monthly