- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction.
- Possess the know-how, confidence and most importantly the contacts and experience necessary to build corporate and private sales.
- Have proven skills and experience in the day to day running of hotels, gaining and retaining the respect of staff and creating a management presence which customers can easily identify.
Duties include the following, but not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel.
- Day-to-day staff and guest management.
- Work very closely with the hotel owners.
- Responsible for managing the Hotel management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- Required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Proven revenue management skills
- Strong F&B operations skills and experience in local marketing to drive F&B sales
- Be confident and fluent in revenue financials of RevPAR, ARR, Occupancy rates
- Good knowledge of brands.
- Relevant diploma / degree qualification
- At least 3 years' experience as a either a Regional / Operational Manager or managing a hotel in the capacity of General Manager (within 3 or 4-star businesses)
- Drivers licence is a must
- Standard Hospitality working hours Monday to Sunday 07h00 to 21h00 Days off / leave days will be discussed in the interview.
Salary: Market related with benefits
Vacancy Reference no: BFN000018
Closing Date: 16 September 2019
To apply for the above-mentioned position and more information visit www.intelligentplacement.co.za/vacancies
If you dont hear from us within 3 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.