As a thriving company in the Gaming/ Hospitality industry, we are seeking a General Manager at our
The General Manager oversees and implements company strategies, policies and aligns branch
objectives with overall company objectives and targets in accordance with company mission
statement, including maximization of financial performance, customer satisfaction, and staff
development within established quality standards. Responsible for the overall management of the
The incumbents primary duties will be to:
General: (Includes but is not limited to the following)
1. Oversee and manage the overall Bingo branch 2. Responsible for budget on revenues and
3. Analyse revenues against budgets of all income streams within the branch
4. Be accountable for the branch revenue and expense budgets
5. Ensure that overall expenses of the branch are in line with budgets and income
6. Create promotional activity in house and externally TV screens must display current games
7. Market bingo products by creating awareness within the Branch
8. Check advertising material is in accordance with current gaming activities
9. Ensure that Branch is run strictly in accordance with the Gambling Board Rules and Regulations
10. Ensure that all Internal Procedures and Regulations are adhered to at all times
11. Rosters must be prepared in accordance with business levels
12. Ensure the branch has adequate staffing levels at all times and all staff are licensed with the
13. Control Assets, Stock and Cash at site
14. Ensure staff are trained on all aspects of the operation including Anti-Money Laundering and
15. Conduct monthly staff meetings
16. Ensure the operational float in the branch does not exceed the required amounts
17. Investigate and immediately report all count and staff variances to PGM
18. Ensure all Gaming Tax source documents are sent to relevant department
19. Identify and report repairs and maintenance to PGM
20. Approve or reject staff leave applications and immediately forward documents to HR
21. The OM may from time to time provide the GM with additional duties / responsibilities.
1. National Senior Certificate
2. Formal Related Qualification - Diploma or DegreeApply Now
Posted by Goldrush Group on Tuesday, December 31, 2019.Apply before Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 58 Days left.As a thriving company in the Gaming/ Hospitality industry, we are seeking a General Manager at our....
As a thriving company in the Gaming/ Hospitality industry, we are seeking for three Duty Managers.Duty Managers typically handle the security, customer service and some management concerns....
Responsible for keeping an eye on everyday operations for all branch activities, implementing organizational policies and procedures and ensuring. Ensure that the branch opens and closes at regular times, ensuring. ...
Works with the National Sales Manager in establishing growth, sales, and profit objectives for the branch; provides input to these objectives to the manner in which performance will be measured and controlled. ...