An awesome opportunity for any one wating to gain additional Cloud experience
This is a Java Software Developer / Cloud Engineer opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business and world class technology environment where you will be liaising with stakeholders and team members
You will be responsible for the development of backend and frontend user stories and to provide support for existing solutions (DevOps)
If you want to be part of this dynamic team that works with cutting edge technologies, APPLY TODAY!!
*Core understanding of and working experience with:*
* Sound knowledge in Java
* Familiarity with Microservices, Cloud Architectures and Container Architectures e.g., Docker
* Experience with Container Orchestration Platforms, preferably Azure AKS, AWS EKS or Kubernetes
* Experience with GitOps workflow
* Experience with continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools (ArgoCD, AzureDevOps, Jenkins)
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
* Proficiency in building resilient solutions e.g., understanding the Event Driven Approach
* Proficiency with Kafka or other streaming platforms or messaging systems e.g., MQTT
* Experience in Data modelling and Database technologies (SQL and NoSQL).
* Proficiency with Restful Services, Kafka or MQTT.
* Any cloud developer or architect certifications from Azure, AWS or GCP is a big plus
*Reference Number* for this position is *GZ54257 *which is a *long-term contract* position rotating between *Midrand and Home office* offering a rate of between *R680 per hour* negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) or call him on[ 011 463 3633](callto:011%20463%203633) to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [www.e-merge.co.za](http://www.e-merge.co.za) for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!