We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Please do not respond to this ad if you are interested, visit our website at xperiencedlacements and upload your CV.
F & G Sourcing Specialist
Our FMCG client is seeking to employ a motivated and dynamic Logistics Officer with excellent people skills as well as meticulous attention to detail to be based in Riverhorse Valley, Durban....
The Wright Recruitment
The Hypercheck Group requires a Dispatch Controller who will be responsible but not limited to dispatching orders to the various stores/branches and managing the entire dispatch process at the Distribution Centre....
Professional Career Services