With extensive experience as data specialists, PBT Group is a recognised leader in this field, which includes data platform, data analytics, data visualisation, software development, cloud solutions and strategic consulting. With over two decades of experience and worldwide locations and clients, choosing your own career path has never had more doors of possibility to open.
We pride ourselves on being a company who attracts, recruits and retains consultants of an exceptional caliber. And in a company filled with the best and brightest stars in their fields – it is quite possible PBT House is visible from space.
So, all that is left to ask is - how brightly will you shine?Duties and Requirements:
Skills and Qualifiations:
- Work with business requirements to identify and understand source data systems
- Map source system data to data warehouse models
- Develop and test extraction transformation and load (ETL) processes
- Performance profile ETL processes
- Exception and Error handling contingencies and data hospitalisation procedures
- Management of system impact changes through appropriate assessments and design authorities
- Act as peer design authority for ETL processes
- Define and capture metadata and rules associated with ETL processes
- Adapt ETL processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business user requirements
- Ensure adherence to Data Architecture Standards and Best Practices
- Ensure compliance with Data Management policies and procedures
- Obtains data requirements for new analytic applications
- Designs conceptual and logical models for the data warehouse or data mart
- Communicates physical database designs to database administrator and/or development team
- Evolves models to meet new and changing business requirements
- At least 3 years working experience with data in the financial services
- 5+ years MS SQL & MS SSIS experience
- 5+ years general programming experience
- Experience in backend frameworks and technologies.
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Understanding of source and target data structures, ETL processes, and product
- Knowledge of 3GL/4GL programming languages and ETL products
- Understanding of Modern Data Warehouse architecture
- Understanding of Modern Data Warehouse ELT/ETL development methods
- Application of proven methods data processing performance optimisation
- Application of proven Near Realtime ETL processing methods
- Understanding of Realtime/Streaming Data Integration methods
- Application of proven methods to ensure high levels of fault tolerance and recoverability
- Understanding of the broader ecosystem of methods and tooling to ensure optimal ETL design
- Strong problem-solving and metadata skills
With extensive experience as data specialists, PBT Group is a recognised leader in this field, which includes data platform, data analytics, data visualisation, software development, cloud solutions and strategic consulting....
Star Personnel Recruitment Ltd
PBT Group has an opportunity for Microsoft ETL Developers in with at least 2 years relevant experience, preferably in the financial industry....
Progressive IT Resourcing
Data and Solutions Architect required for permanent Cape Town based opportunity Responsibilities Create and design data and information asset management framework,Manage and own data strategy and architecture for Business Transformation/BI.Create data architecture and data model design,manag...