1. To maintain manufacturing equipment, facilities management and introduce process enhancements through automization.
2. To ensure speedily repairs and maintenance of computer operated truss plant equipment
3. Drive automation, improvements and maintenance activities including Capital and non-capital projects.
4. Electrical & mechanical repairs of machines
5. Perform required administrative duties
6. Meet quality requirements
7. Comply to Health & safety and quality standards
Provide support to Production Operations and Tool room
· N4 Diploma, Red Seal qualified Millwright or equivalent
· Wireman Licence will be an advantage
· At least 5 years plant maintenance experience post trade test.
· Sound experience in handling mechanical & electrical tasks.
· Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics.
· PLC programming and fault finding experience.
· Project management will be an advantage.
· Logical reasoning skills is required for problem solving.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Must be a team player.
Ad Hoc Client
Reputable manufacturing group has a long term, full time career opportunity for a qualified Millwright.Millwright red seal Matric with higher grade Mathematics Can draw sketches Freehand electrical drawings experience Worked hands on in a production environment for at least 5 years ...
Client near Alberton
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE ON HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL LATH MACHINES.EXPERIENCE IN FIXING AND MAINTAINING HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL LATH MACHINES....
Execustaff Recruiting Services SA Ltd
Leading global mining-tech company seeks Qualified, Trade Tested Millwright to fill Maintenance Technician role.Qualified Millwright (Red Seal Olifantsfontein) non negotiable....