1. To maintain manufacturing equipment, facilities management and introduce process enhancements through automization.
2. To ensure speedily repairs and maintenance of computer operated truss plant equipment
3. Drive automation, improvements and maintenance activities including Capital and non-capital projects.
4. Electrical & mechanical repairs of machines
5. Perform required administrative duties
6. Meet quality requirements
7. Comply to Health & safety and quality standards
Provide support to Production Operations and Tool room
· N4 Diploma, Red Seal qualified Millwright or equivalent
· Wireman Licence will be an advantage
· At least 5 years plant maintenance experience post trade test.
· Sound experience in handling mechanical & electrical tasks.
· Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics.
· PLC programming and fault finding experience.
· Project management will be an advantage.
· Logical reasoning skills is required for problem solving.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Must be a team player.
Kay Solomon Recruitment
The Destiny Group Ltd.