Our ideal candidate would be responsible for managing and coordinating our delivery teams and ensuring every delivery is on time and leaves a positive memorable impression on our customers. This position reports into the Warehouse & Operations Manager and oversees the supervisor, drivers and assistant drivers.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the delivery teams
- Defining the daily delivery schedules and assigning to the delivery teams based on vehicle capacity, efficient route scheduling and other on-going projects;
- Control the flow of installations by frequently monitoring the vehicles and the progress of deliveries via vehicle tracking reports
- Ensure clear and updated communication between customers, sales consultants and the delivery team;
- Resolve any issues during deliveries or installations to ensure great customer satisfaction;
- Ensure vehicles are in good condition, tyres and any defects are repaired in a timeous manner;
- Ensure delivery teams adhere to all relevant Health & Safety Regulations.
- Min. 4 years' experience in coordinating delivery teams
- Matric, Distribution and Dispatching Certificate/Diploma is advantageous
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to flexible and plan around and deal with unexpected changes
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Fluency in English both spoken and written