OPERATIONS MANAGER, SECURITY
Job Purpose: To organise and oversee all security operations of our company and command security personnel while developing and implementing policies and procedures to maintain security standards, and create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
· Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures;
· Visit and investigate incidents reported;
· Inspect uniform and neatness of security officer(s) on duty;
· Ensure that all equipment is in working order;
· Develop and control budgets for security operations, and monitor expenses;
· Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs;
· Plan and co-ordinate security operations for specific events;
· Co-ordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms;
· Review reports on incidents and breaches;
· Identify, investigate and resolve issues;
· Create reports for management on security status including internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures;
· Analyse data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology);
· Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
· Recruit, train subordinate security professionals or other organisation members in security rules and procedures’;
· Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations;
· Order security-related supplies and equipment as needed;
· Co-ordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies;
· Assist in emergency management and contingency planning;
· Arrange for or perform executive protection activities; and
· Respond to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Proven experience as security manager or similar position;
· Driver’s license;
· Computer literacy;
· Relevant qualification and/ or PSIRA Certificate;
· Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures; and
· Strong command for personnel and system controls.
NB: E-mail your CV, certified copies of driver’s license and certificates to email@example.com before 15H00 of 28/01/2020. Responses will be limited to short-listed candidates only. They who do not receive feedback on 21 February 2020 must consider their applications unsucessful.Apply Now
Bidvest Panalpina Logistics
To protect the Refinery's resources and assets from the adverse consequences of emergency incidents through the provision of sound fire protection systems and prompt emergency response capabilities....
Lulaway Holdings LTD