âPrimary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Formulates short- and long-term marketing strategies to grow product license acquisition, retention and enhance experiences.
- Identifies key market trends and insights and synthesises insights and data to inform marketing planning.
- Ensures the product marketing strategy aligns with the commercial business goals inclusive of value proposition, messaging, and positioning development.
- Builds market-specific, product-marketing plans inclusive of business-use case case-studies. and builds a situational analysis of the opportunity and marketing strategy, including research and branding requirements.
- Own the product marketing growth strategy, value proposition, positioning & messaging, and educate internally
- Work across the data science and engineering teams to identify and analyse evolving client needs and market dynamics
- Analyse industry and broad macroeconomic trends to identify, and analyse new and evolving opportunities
- Influence product roadmap and trial experiences with the product and engineering teams
âJOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS AND CRITERIA
- Bachelors Degree in marketing specialisation
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing specialization preferred.
- 10 years of progressively more responsible positions in marketing, preferably in a similar industry in different firms.
- Experience in Enterprise Software, corporate clients and global marketplace.
- Ability to generate high-impact ideas, manage multiple stakeholders and drive initiatives to completion.
- Proven ability to work across virtual teams and influence others.
- Great EQ and communication skills across diverse audiences, ability to influence and drive change through others including senior technical executives.