Our client based in Centurion is looking for a Security Engineer to be on a 12 months extendable contract
- Advising the Client IT Manager or ISO on operational security matters.
- Managing mitigating actions associated with Vulnerability assessments and/or audits.
- Implementation of a security control framework
- Act as a primary contact for security operations.
- Ensure delivery of operational security services.
- Facilitate security investigations
- Assist Client with Security policy development
- Security service reporting
- Documentation and review of the Client information security architecture and the provide improvement recommendations.
- Guidance on global information security threat trends, new technology solutions and management responses
- High level operational management
- Providing mentoring to junior engineers
- Grade 12
- NQF 5/6/7 Qualification in IT
Must have relevant certification i.e. Cisco, Huawei, NSE4, CISSP, CEH
- 5-8 years relevant experience.
- Cisco Certified (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE) - SECURITY
- Computer And Information Literacy
- Interpersonal Skills
- ITIL Framework ITIL Foundation Certification Microsoft Office Product Suite Telephone Etiquette
- Communication Conformity
- Customer excellence orientation
- Feedback Listening potential Organising Reading comprehension Tact
- Advising the Client IT Manager or ISO on operational security matters.- Managing mitigating actions associated with Vulnerability assessments and/or audits.- Implementation of a security control framework- Act as a primary contact for security operations.- Ensure deli...
A giant in the telecommunications industry is looking for a Cisco Certified Network and Security Engineer to join their top class team.The successful applicant will be responsible for:....
e Merge IT Recruitment
One of the big four is looking for a unique cyber security professional to join their team of professionals as an Ethical Hacker. The company is known for their approach to encourage leadership as they value every individuals uniqueness. ...
A financial services provider based in Midrand is currently looking for a Security Application Development Special to perform manual and automated application vulnerability assessments and document vulnerabilities which were found and provide recommendations for remediation....