Company: The Unlimited
Position: Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Department: Talent and People
Location: Hillcrest, Durban
Accountable to: Head of Talent and People
Direct reports: None at this time
Purpose of the Role:
The recruitment guru we seek to join our in-house Recruitment/HR team, will lead executive recruitment and drive a candidate centric recruitment journey based on our unique culture interviews, assessments and recruitment workshops.
- Responsible for building and managing stakeholder relationships within operating units in order to fully understand the recruitment needs of the business
- Engaging with business and HR in identifying talent needs.
- Supporting our Head of Talent and People by managing all Senior Management recruitment
- Recommend ways to improve our Employer Brand Value, by advising on effective talent sourcing trends and making recommendations to the Talent and People Marketing Consultant
- Lead in building a rapid pipeline of talent to fill immediate and future vacancies
- Managing all candidates through the recruitment process: (sourcing, screening, culture interviews, shortlisting, verification checks and psychometric assessments, recruitment workshops, salary proposals, referrals and Immersion)
- Manage offer, acceptance and onboarding for recruited employees.
- Ensure that all processes are followed during the recruitment process, from receiving a sign job requisition to onboarding.
- Providing a high level of candidate care
Knowledge and Experience:
- Relevant Business or Human Resources Qualification advantageous.
- 3 – 5 years HR experience,
- 2 years in a HR Management role
- Customer obsessed with experience in delivering a customer centric Talent Acquisition service
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR Databases.
- Solid experience with social media recruitment tools, specifically LinkedIn.
- Strong leadership capability and ability to drive agenda through others, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Strong multitasking and making quick decisions making skills
- Work with highly confidential information.
- Effective communication skills (verbally and orally), especially with senior executive stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to hold Senior Executives accountable in terms of our recruitment process
- Passion for People and Culture
- Forward thinking
- Leadership style inspirational with a balance of strategic skills and strong 'people' orientation
- Well rounded, resilient and self-aware individual who is open to change and personal development
- Entrepreneurial, free thinker who will challenge the status quo and push boundaries
- Must have the capacity to grow their strategic ability
- Confident – someone who is able to hold their own with shareholders and be resilient in a demanding environment
- Strong intuition on people
- Hands-on approach
- Go-getter who gets things done
If you are looking to make a deep impact by rolling up your sleeves in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you! If you think you have what it takes, apply now! Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The Unlimited Group Ltd
The Unlimited Group Ltd
DUR000932 – TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST (Durban).A global retail design company are looking for an experienced talent specialist....
Hewitt Colenbrander Recruitment
DUR000932 – TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST (Durban) Purpose of the Job: A global retail design company are looking for an experienced talent specialist....