Mr Price Group
Were looking for a passionate, experienced C# Software Developer to bring their mad skills into our mrpIT family!
This project team consists of an amazing group of individuals that come with a wealth of experience. They are focused on developing and improving our internal retail and merchandising systems, that will take the Mr Price Group into the future.
A day in your life?
· Estimating development timelines
· Solving technical problems
· Creating a Technical Functional Specification and writing code
· Develop, enhance and maintain applications that conform to user requirements and specified architectural design with little supervision in well designed and efficient code
· Elements of change control
· Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
· Finding ways to integrate new technologies with existing legacy applications and systems
· Release process management
· Use development frameworks, methodologies, and procedures to facilitate application design and delivery according to technical specifications
· Conduct necessary testing (Stress, Integration and Unit)
· Conduct post implementation monitoring
· Complete and maintain relevant documentation and version control disciplines to maintain source code
A minimum of 3 years experience in the below:
· C# and .net
· WS02 Enterprise Integration
· Web service development
· REACT and/or Angular frameworks
· Azure based technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Azure SQL)
· Java and Oracle Databases (Advantageous)
· Release management
· Strong documentation skills
· Ability to work well with 3rd party technical vendors
· Ability to liaise with all levels of the project teams (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Team Leaders etc)
· Exposure to waterfall / agile methodologies for project delivery
A little about us:
mrpIT is our very own in-house IT department. mrpIT has over 200 passionate IT professionals who are responsible for the architecture, development, maintenance, security and availability of the Group's systems environment.
As a division, we are dynamic, responsive, creative and innovative techies and we aim to deliver differentiated solutions that are fit for purpose, balancing best of breed and value for money for the Group.
mrpIT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Mr Price Group
Nurturing Futures Ltd
Carlysle Talent Search Centurion