Do you have a knack for technology and a keen interest in the importance of digital marketing? Are you skilled at bringing unique ideas into the digital world with WordPress and other development platforms?
Participating in web development and SEO apprenticeship will provide you with the opportunity to work for real clients under professional supervision. Time management and communication are vital to this position, as you will need to follow direction and be a contributing member of the INKFISH team. You will work in the web development department learning the ins and outs of SEO best practices and how to properly incorporate this into optimised web content.
As a web development and SEO apprentice, you are required to:
- Work with WordPress, with a good understanding of the customiser, editor, and themes.
- Be an integral part of website developmental changes, SEO and cybersecurity checks.
- Learn online collaboration software and communication habits.
- Help other INKFISH departments with web related tasks.
- Help out with website optimisation.
- Understand and utilise Yoast and SEO plugins.
- Practice keyword research.
- Assist with back-linking strategies.
Apprenticeships at INKFISH are a total of 500 hours (3 months full time). After a successful apprenticeship, you will leave with a letter of recommendation and in some cases an offer to continue working with us. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Take the first step to joining our virtual team by filling out the application form: https://inkfish.co.za/jobs/web-development-technical-seo-apprentice/Apply Now
A passionate Senior Frontend Developer is wanted for a vibrant IT Company in Johannesburg.Requirements: South African CitizenBachelor of Science degree or similarMinimum 5+ years experience development in a digital agency environmentWordPress custom theme and plugin developmentA strong understanding...