Admin Controller (logistic/ financial)
Position: Admin Controller (Contract)
One year contract
Area: Cape Town in Western Cape (Paarden Eiland)
Salary: R220 000 per annum (CTC)
Closing date: 10 December 2016
NOTE: Please send certified matric certificate & highest suitable qualification with application
Send WORD format CV’s, NOT a PDF format CV
Please include your ID number, nationality, photo, equity status (African, Coloured etc.), computer literacy skills, notice period, current & required salary
Reasons for leaving (current & previous) & all references on your CV
Please note: If you do receive feedback in 2 weeks, then your application was not successful.
Educational & skills requirements
Computer literacy: MS Office suite (MS Excel & PowerPoint to advanced level is essential).
Knowledge of JDE system would be advantageous.
• B.com or similar qualification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant administration management role essential
• Planning and organising ability.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Assertive, pro-active and a team-player.
• Good communication skills.
• Relevant experience in logistics, freight forwarding, clearing, 3PL will be advantageous.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Key Performance Areas:
• Administer & control the document flow for opening of new suppliers’ on JDE
• Manage the CCS Transport preferred supplier list
• Suppliers accounts management – Manage the inactive suppliers on JDE and compare that the beneficiaries on CATS are matched to JDE
• Approve JDE orders to ensure correct GL allocation
• Manage and resolve AP issues
• Manage customer on-boarding process
• Approve credit notes
• Manage and resolve AR issues
• Assist with the completion of annual transport budgets and quarterly revised forecasts
• Monthly gross-profit analysis and reporting
• Prepare monthly management pack schedules, as required
• Manage transport admin clerks
• Provide Head office finance with monthly Accruals
• Full admin process governance
• Perform any other duties, reasonably expected of the position