Type of Business:
+- R 41 000 – R 43 000-00 TAX FREE per month + 25% housing allowance + company car + medical + plane ticket.
• B.S. In Electrical Engineering
• Min. 20 years working experience (5 years in Project Manager position on High Voltage S/S & T/L U/G able Projects)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overall project execution, including progress monitoring, timely delivery of materials.
• Planning and achieving the target for sale & collection.
• Review of work progress with PGCIL official.
• Rate analysis and placement of W.O to subcontractor.
• Regular visit at site and review the work progress.
• Identification of bottlenecks and resolving the issue at site in order to achieve the execution target.
• Follow up with PGCIL for drawing approval, CIP & MICC follow up.
• Follow up with supplier and GET purchase department.
• Preparation of MIS on fortnightly basis.