Senior SharePoint Developer (5 y – 10 y exp.) Top Consulting Firm (Pretoria East)
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. PLEASE SUBMIT SALARY SLIP WITH CV. Our client, a top Consulting Firm based in Pretoria East, has a vacancy for a Senior SharePoint Developer with 5 years’ plus experience. This is a consulting (client facing) role.
Salary: Market related and negotiable depending on candidate’s skills, experience and qualifications.
• Matric plus B.Com or B.Sc. Information Technology degree/diploma preferred.
• MCSD or equivalent MS certifications advantageous.
Skills and experience required:
• Minimum of 5 years’ working experience as a SharePoint Developer.
• Minimum of 4 years’ consulting experience in a similar role.
• Manage own delivery against agreed delivery plan and set timelines, identify obstacles to delivery and take appropriate action where required.
• Gather business requirements and conduct technical impact analysis in order to understand the impact of the required process change and decide on the scope of the project and how it will be delivered.
• Develop software to meet client’s requirements utilizing the relevant coding design patterns.
• Conduct unit testing of the code written to ensure that if fulfils the requirements as set out in the business functional requirements specification.
• Create supporting documentation in order to ensure that there is an accessible reference detailing how the application was developed and tested, thereby making it easy to support the solution in future and train end users.
• Responsible for the deployment of the application into production by providing relevant documentation for deployment, creating a deployment artefact in order to make the system available for business users.
• Support the clients’ during user acceptance testing by resolving any queries and defects in order to ensure delivery of a system that meets business requirements.
• Take responsibility for own work by developing tracking matrix to ensure that work is delivered in line with agreed project timelines.
• Maintain on-going collaborate relationships with client’s in order to ensure proper understanding of customer needs and delivery of appropriate solutions.
• Comply with the SLA’s by ensuring that applications are developed, implemented and supported in line with cost, quality and timelines.