Software Engineer (Java)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Software Engineers (Java)
YOu will be involved in the full SDLC process including analysis, design and implementation and will be applying your skills to enterprise solutions across multiple industries.
You will also meet the following Minimum Requirements:
• Degree (BSc, BIS, BCom or BEng) in Information Systems, Software, Information or Electronic related Sciences from a reputable university (NON NEGOTIABLE)
• A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science fundamentals
• 3+ years of experience in designing & implementing n-tier architectures and best practices. (Looking for Junior through to senior candidates)
• Detailed knowledge and practical experience in JEE and/or Spring framework and peripheral technologies.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be allergic to hierarchical, bureaucratic cultures.
• Want to work with very smart people from radically different backgrounds.
• Be a voracious learner & an eager teacher of others.
• Think the best way to get his/her jetpack is to build it yourself.
• Want to be led from the front, not commanded from the rear.