Provide credible and sound legal advice and development, draft, review and comment and perform all perform
legal and regulatory matters related to project development;
Participate in the negotiations to support />
financing, investments and business development;
Interpret laws and other regulatory />
latest developments in these areas;
Contribute to the development of the Management Management Information System in terms of developing a database of relevant
legislative and regulatory
Position Title : Skills Development Facilitator
Employee Group : Permanent
training and development initiatives, to implement skills programs in to
ensure that all Human Capital Development systems are maintained and the compliance to Workplace Skills Plan to comply with Skills Development Legislation.
3. Compile the Annual with Skills Development Legislation.
4. Arrange and coordinate the Skills Development Committee
Identify, scope, develop and implement operations improvement initiatives are
understood and signed off prior to development and commencement.
develop multiple solutions to solve problems through the
develop conceptual designs.
# Help create a team environment environment that supports the participation & development of others; Proactively participates in
often in close collaboration with the systems’ developers and super users.
Ensure that the Applications />
Handle all escalations of problems from development teams
Liaison between support Experience:
Diploma IT (Systems Development), etc.)
and technical designs according to application development methods, techniques and
3-5 years of development experience in Oracle / APEX
1-2 years of Java development experience
To be involved with the development, maintenance, enhancements, improvements, end responsibilities across functional areas.
3. Develop business relationships and integrate activities to meet expected service level.
9. Development of training material.
requirements/legislations.. Position outputs:. Develop and ensure implementation of the short and long of the engineering and maintenance functions.. Develop, implement, execute and control the maintenance talent needs through effective performance and. development programmes.. Qualifications & Experience:
8. Co-ordinate the development of a project budget derived from the initial status and advise the client accordingly.
14. Develops the operating and maintenance strategies and facilitates facilitates their input.
15. Develop plans for commissioning / project(s) handover.
that employees are paid correctly.
3.Develop and implement terminal practices which support transfers.
9. Manage the individual development plans of all HR services team on HCM workforce
management (ISO 3834 and EN 15085)
12. Development of weld maps, sequences and process amendments related issues
16. Investigate new developments in the field of welding to evaluate their possible