The Security Engineer serves as a technical professional within the organization. As such, the Security person''s implementation experience. The Security Engineer is responsible for self-sufficiency.
The Security Manager will be reporting to the Key Accounts Manager. The primary responsibility of of the Security Manager is to ensure effective and efficient security operations of the Site.
specifically responsible for compliance of the security department
• Ensure patrols are carried out purpose of fire prevention, safe means of escape and security
• Inquire as necessary into report upon any activities of all security personnel, engage in the implementation of safety and security procedures
responsibility of the Compliance Officer is to ensure that Security Personnel are in full compliance with standard
Disciplinary ‘Code of Conduct’
• Ensure that Security Personnel are in full compliance with standard />• Assist with training and induction of onsite Security personnel
• Ensure that necessary On-Site License
• 3- 5 years of experience in the Security Industry
• Previous Managerial Experience Experience will be advantageous
• Knowledge of the Security Industry regulations including Operational and
Cyber Security Sales Executive
As />As a Cyber Security Sales Executive, you will join a leading Cyber Security organisation in a very the sales team, you will be at the forefront of securing the future of their customers.
á´¥ Cyber Security Industry experience
direct Supervisory/Management experience within the Security Industry
• Driver’s License Code 08 and own background of Health and Safety environment
• Security Management Qualification will be advantageous
including reviews of routers, switches, firewall security would be desirable
the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s accreditation