and excess stock.
PREFERRED PRODUCTS LIST (PPL)
- Take note of PPL regarding any stock issues.
- Monitor changes to stock rooms and bins. Adjust if necessary.
- Print stock take counting sheets
- Audit counting sheets stock binning.
- Capture stock take and audit before posting stock take to the system.
Cooking Stock taking, stock control Quality control Placing orders Food cost control Stock takes Customer
during scheduled stock takes. The sucessfull candidate will have experience in stock taking as well as strong
- Stock take reconciliation - Stock Variance Report
- Stock take warehouse - Bottled skills
- Willingness to assist in physical stock takes when required
- Ability to work under pressure
THIS NATIONAL FMCG / RETAIL GROUP HAS A POSITION AVAILABLE FOR A BUTCHERY MANAGER / SUPERVISOR IN NELSPRUIT The purpose of the Butchery Manager / Supervisor is to supervise the operation of the Butchery Manage Butchery targets and profitability Sales Stock takes Costings / Block tests Sto...
To ensure installations, repairs and stock returns (where requried) are invoiced / processed. To ensure each case is updated accordingly with corresponding job number.
FIFO Knowledge: Food handling knowledge
Stock taking, controlling stock & stock movement
Ensuring monthly stock takes are done timeously
· Reporting any stock take variances
of the stock take. The owners of the business reserve the right to insist on a second stock take after after trade on the 15th of the month. Should a stock take conducted by either the owners of the business or severe disciplinary action and dismissal. All stock take sheets and Cost of Sale Analyses sheets must
supermarket Open & close store Supervise staff Stock take Order of stock Administration Costing & pricing supermarket Open & close store Supervise staff Stock take Order of stock Administration Costing & pricing
Excel Valid Drivers License / Own Transport Stock Taking experience External Stock control experience