available for a Data Capturer in their Sales Department (Temp) who will be responsible for capturing information
• At least 1 year in administrative or data capturing role
• Experience with information systems RESPONSIBILITY
• Assist Sales Department in accurately capturing information on to the system
• Undertake recorded in an accurate and timely way
• Transfer data from paper formats into digital files or database for data entry
• Check source documents for accuracy
• Verify data and correct data where
System Division projects.
Job Functions Data Capturing
Industries Ngo / Non-Profit
data processing of paper records into an electronic format that facilitates data review and completeness, accuracy and consistency.
•Capturing the data accurately from paper forms into a project guidelines.
•Source verifies data from paper forms with data already captured in an electronic database •Supports the data management team in all data management functions.
•Adheres to all data management
Capture data accurately from case report forms into fax and electronic data management systems areas
A vacancy exists for a data capture clerk for a company in Germiston, Gauteng. Reporting to the Manager
responsible for collecting, storing, processing data and conducting field work. The incumbents will be
requires high proficiency in Data Warehousing and the ability to query data and solve complex Problems field
optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets. Experience performing performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions