Our client is looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their dynamic team in the Western Cape.
We have a vacancy available for a Warehouse Controller at our offices in Contermanskloof, Durbanville date.Conduct regular stock takesEnsure that the warehouse is kept neat and clean according to the cleaning mathsMinimum of 2 years' Warehousing experienceCode B Drivers licenseComputer Literacy (MS Office at basic level)ful
Position: Warehouse Driver Location: Cape Town Salary: R18000 CTC + Benefits +Bonus Daily
This job will fit Someone who is hardworking, Fit and strong enough to carry parcels.
- Driving license code 10
- Local and driving long distances
- will be responsible for Packing goods
- Must be willing to work Long hours
reports into the Warehouse & Operations Manager and oversees the supervisor, drivers and assistant drivers
Established FMCG Warehouse and Distribution company seeks a Sales Executive with a min 3 years Forecourt experience / exposure, to see 10 forecourts a day 5 days a week.
Valid Drivers, English and Afrikaans.
Email your CV to anthonyjobs(at)wcp.co.za
Duties and Responsibilities:
General warehouse and operations duties.
• Grade 12/ Matric alternatively recognition for prior learning and experience will be taken into consideration
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in Operations
We have a vacancy available for a Warehouse Controller at our offices in Contermanskloof, Durbanville Hills. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that all hardware and media are picked accurately, packed and distributed to the relevant stakeholders on time.Task responsibilities:Ensure the corr
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
MERCHANDISERS Cape Town x 2 Mpumalanga Highveld x 1 Northwest x 1 Mpumalanga Lowveld x 1 Are you a peoples person with a PASSION for CUSTOMER SERVICE ?Do you have a creative and analytical mind?Are you self-motivated, professional and energetic?If yes, we are looking for you! JOB DETAILSReporting To
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Specialist to join their team
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Provide logistics services by directing receiving, warehousing and Food Grade legislation)
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring (Cargowise).
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; be guided and mentor by BVN)
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning work results. (KPI/KPA/OTIF)
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and