- Group management accounts, including analytical review with Management Accountants, Senior reports as required by management
- BBBEE and SLP reporting
- Monthly management accounts:
- Provide relevant information requested by management
- Include variance analyses
- To be scrutinised and corrected before being accepted from Management Accountants and Senior Financial Accountants
Site Manager - JHB
R420K + co. car
Leading, solar energy engineering solutions concern responsible Site Manager to their team.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will have have responsibility to managing approx. 3 sites, each with team of 8 - 12 staff. Responsibilities include include site management, daily site access, daily site inspections, Occupational Health and Safety, staff staff performance management and Quality Assurance and Control
Electrical Trade Test qualification
At least 3 Years' experience on Financial Manager level
● Operational / Hands on experience
● People Management experience
● Articles will be preferred
● Management of the budgets and forecasts
● Oversee /> ● Manage the Audit process
● Cashflow management
● Financial and management accounting
Company seeking Manager Member Compliance
- Manage all aspects of online vendors to minimize non-compliance issues
- Manage notification process and overall compliance of environments to meet legal requirements
- Manage and update existing processes and where appropriate
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to help maintain and build their client base in a tailored
them to individual clients.
The Account Manager will step into a varied role, where no two days opportunity!
*Manage accounts and relationships for multiple Clients relationships and extending existing accounts.
*Manage sessions on specific client accounts from contract
The Product Manager will be the overall product owner of existing products and any related new products. He/she will take full ownership of the new product releases and ensure the relevant promotional material for the releases are briefed into the relevant departments.
Come and take on this significant Brand Manager role with an exciting, high end, iconic alcohol brand The position reports directly to the Marketing Manager whilst providing support to the sales teams on commercial and trade related projects. The Brand Manager will be responsible for developing, designing and the brand to create competitive differentiation Management of the marketing budget and financial profiles Sales Managers to insure the health of the brands in the South African market. Develop and manage brand
The Marketing Manager for Ventilation ( CCV, NV, ETV)
- is responsible for the Support Sales & Service regarding Key Account Management aspects
- Define local counteractions to Strategy in collaboration with the Global Product Manager regarding designing the CRS as well as CPM & execution.
- Actively support the Global Product Manager in defining new products and corresponding service service solutions in close cooperation with the LSS Manager Service as well as phase out of products in close
are looking to appoint someone to manage CycleLab online. (CLO Manager) Technology: Let’s be honest; this that the platform performs optimally, as well as manage new platform enhancements which makes the buying acute understanding of customer relationship management and the tech tools that support this, direct of products than the physical stores. You will manage the content team and liaise with the merchandise Cape Town. You will liaise with Cycle Lab store managers and sales staff, to ensure the right stores fulfil
Company for a Key Accounts Manager. The incumbent will report to the General Manager and will be responsible responsible for the account management, tactical planning, key account negotiations, direct involvement of channel boundaries of strategic channel plans and stakeholder management. MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY Direct involvement plans. (Direct involvement includes the account manager to be involved and have input in brand,trade activation relationships with key accounts stakeholders through managing your accounts to the International Company's
experienced dynamic senior insurance operations manager. If you have solid working experience in GROUP effectiveness and efficiency of the administration team. Management of all aspects relating to operations, inclusive control and debtors management, claims management, etc. Account/stakeholder management: Collaborate with intermediaries and partners on a monthly basis. Manage claims and administration related outsourcing contracts stakeholders; clearly, timeously and accurately. Claims management: Ensure that all claims received are evaluated
well-known global company is currently looking for a Manager, Member Business Practices & Compliance (MPC) based in Woodmead and the successful candidate will manage all aspects of online and offline MPC issues. He/she style="">Investigative experience