overseas. As a Branch Manager, you will be working directly under the Managing Director and CEO as well
for someone based in their Johannesburg office to manage the Operations of their Processing Centre. Job
qualification specializing in Project Management
Project Management Diploma from a reputable Academic proven experience of successful Programme/Project Management in the Telecoms Industry, leading multi tasked External Client Management) with proven success.
4+ years of Senior Management Experience.Expanded Budget control.
Advanced Project Management with proven results.
Accounting, Management and Reporting
- Maintain day-to-day financial accounting and management of ofbusiness
- Preparation and presentation of management accounts and financial information
- Preparation auditprocess
Cash flow Management and Treasury
- Daily capturing and Responsible for Weekly Cash Flow Reporting & the management thereof.
- Responsible for analysis of Bank new users, limits etc
Managing the Acquiring and Settlement Process:
currently seeks the expertise of a SHEQ Manager. Someone to manage and support the SHEQ function across
Woodmead, Johannesburg. We are looking for a Display Manager who is responsible for the development and designing
Experienced, Dynamic, Motivated, Goal driven Sales Manager to join our Dynamic company. No chancers please
/>The role is to oversee the daily running and management of a call centre, overseeing a sales team, meeting
Must have a proven track record of Managing a Sales team and a position via telesales and Sales training, development, and performance management.
- A good understanding of the market dynamics use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries
strategy as well as the execution of the plan
- Managing the brand profitability TTL - feasible innovation and ecommerce planning.
- Innovation - must manage the innovation process end to end : concept development
· Manage the operational functions for Fault Management team members.
· Manage shift environment environment.
· Manage the monitoring and network surveillance of the NOC.
· Manage these areas to
· Reporting on non-compliance in the Change Management domain
· Conduct network investigations Fault Handling Process.
· Major Incident Management responsibilities
· Ensure that SMS escalations
A property manager will be responsible for the overall management of tenant leases, monthly reporting vacancy reports. Manage utility recoveries and CAPEX alongside the Facility Manager. This position is Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage budgets
- Prepare analysis comparing actual that all documentation procedures are correct and manage outstanding leases and tenant correspondence
- Manage utility recoveries
- Manage Strategic Business Unit meetings
prospective customers. They will provide account management support to specific corporate accounts and serve sales presentations and quarterly business reviews. Manage customer expectations to ensure successful development that will allow the assigned Account Manager to successfully manage the account, after handover has taken special projects as assigned to ensure successful managing of all accounts and new potential clients. Consult all services and product solutions. Effectively manage and control all expenses. Maintains contact with
assisting the executive management with the strategic growth and management of 35 global VAT Reclaim relationship management and financial KPIs Presentation of summarised information to executive management and and business managers Setting and tracking business performance targets and KPIs Preparation of cash flow