Our busy passenger dealer client based in Johannesburg currently holds a vacancy for 3 x automotive apprentice.Basic salary offered is in line with MIBCO:KEY RESPONSIBILITIESWill perform automotive inspections and repairs in keeping with company standards.
We are urgently looking for a qualified mechanic that can multi task around vehicle servicing repairs serviced and repaired.The position is aimed at a qualified mechanic that is available immediately and not for
Installation, maintenance and servicing of all mechanical and electrical parts
May require driving
diploma in Mechanical Engineering, if you need to complete your P1 and P2 and hold a N6 in Mechanical Engineering P2 inservice training
N6 Certificate Mechanical engineering in need of P1 and P2 inservice training
company in SA.We require the services of a Motor Mechanic(Vehicle Quality Foreman) to join our team in a the Quality of the mechanicsAssessing where mechanics need training / assistanceAssessing status of
• Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance.
• minimum requirements:
• Qualified Diesel Mechanic with a minimum of 3 years work experience
As a web development and SEO apprentice, you are required to:
- Work https://inkfish.co.za/jobs/web-development-technical-seo-apprentice/
As a writing and SEO apprentice at INKFISH, you will need to be hungry for knowledge
As a writing, social media and SEO apprentice you may be expected to:
A mining client based in Johannesburg has a position available for a Qualified Electrician. An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join this Leading OEM based in Randburg.The successful candidate must meet the following requirements: The successful candidate must have the follow...
insurance clients is currently on the search for a Qualified Actuary to join their growing team in Johannesburg
My client is looking for a retired Mechanical Engineer (a retiree that is not looking for a permanent
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering Experience-
- 30-40 years' plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems or processes to