specialise in financial management, risk cover as well as fiduciary services. They manage R60 billion worth experience. They are looking for an Information Security Manager to join their team based in Pretoria. You will be responsible for overall direction of all security functions associated with Information Technology implications of legislated requirements that affect security for the enterprise. You will be in charge of both information security as well as the physical security. You will be managing and coordinating security efforts
qualification in ICT
- 3-5 years Cyber security and network security work experience.
- Knowledge required.
- Knowledge of development of ICT security related policies, processes, procedures and standards
- Knowledge and experience in project management.
- CISPP will be an added advantage.
- of technical security solutions;
- Conducting network and IT/information security assessments Assist with vulnerability assessment: Monitor security systems and provide early warning of abnormalities
infrastructure and security architecture
• Create the Conceptual and logical infrastructure and security architecture domain architects.
• Architect and design secure, robust, scalable infrastructure platforms to support meets security standards and are resilient in the event of a disaster.
• Identify security requirements strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; studying architecture/platform and issues. Plan and design security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing
Lead and provide strategic direction. Lead strategy development and implementation, business development and commercialisation operations. Lead the research and development and commercialisation of technologies. Account for financial sustainability, profit and loss.
include but aren’t limited to:
Make sure to apply
multinational company is looking for a Financial Manager with the skill to build, extend and maintain. This the industry! They are looking for a Financial Manager to lead their dynamic team. They are further about ERP systems, and the new incumbent will assist management in implementing these systems.
i>Ultimate responsibility for Financial Management and risk mitigation Interviews
potential to prosper and lead. I will assist you in securing opportunities within a variety of industries where
experienced payroll manager. You will be responsible to provide an efficient management, data processing