and analytical business acumen to fill the role of Head of Credit is sought by a dynamic Financial Institution years’ experience within a Business and Commercial Banking and/or Credit environment, preferably at a Commercial years’ experience within a Business and Commercial Banking and/or Credit environment, preferably at a Commercial strategic experience across the credit life cycle. Banking and Financial Services Industry. Basel III. Various
infrastructure needs and projects
Interfaces with heads of various business units and other IT functional for infrastructure best practice directives, standards, and policies
engaging with stakeholders architecture, policies and service delivery standards
developing long-term infrastructure strategic solutions design and development methodologies, standards and tools
Lead team to support and maintain
sound infrastructure monitoring and management standards and tools
Implements continuous service
larger complex projects at higher-end (tier 1), the standard systems and solutions at mid-end (tier 2) and all customer complaints with relevant department head.
· Liaising and Co-ordination of deliveries Cash Bank account control and reconciliation.
· P&L Balance Sheets & Banking.
• Compiling and assisting Presentations for AVI Head Office
• Compiling and assisting of budget Facilitate Standard Bank Corporate Card Applications for all new employees
• Contacting Standard Bank International travel
• Forex arranging with AVI Head Office and Forex recons are completed after each
optimization, bank’s capital preservation and liquidity management. Ensure that the bank is funded at Build and maintain quality asset book within the bank’s risk parameters to create maximum return.
physical cash count
using Xero accounting software, supported by Receipt Bank.
• Support to clients on budgeting and forecasting Financial Statements on Draftworx software to IFRS standards.
• Preparing Consolidated Annual Financial Financial Statements on Draftworx to IFRS standards.
• Preparation Microsoft Office (with advanced excel), Xero, Receipt Bank, Draftworks, PaySpace, Spotlight Reporting.
of different funds in accordance with the Co standards service level agreements