Manage and maintain existing business and handling customer objections Ensuring customer needs are tended tended to and maintaining a good relationship with clients Matric, Driver’s License and Own Reliable Transport
Division, has a position available for a Relationship Manager. This position will be based in Cape Town
- Assisting the Senior Portfolio Manager in formulating bespoke insurance solutions for budget management and sales reports
- Coordinating and compiling all executive and management reports
Client RelationsThe successful candidate will support the implementation team to ensure project deliverables are achieved with our key clients. This person will be responsible for client support including all client queries, compiling standard and custom reports, and providing reports on progress made against project plans with clients.
3 years experience in a medical practice
Responsible for educating the doctors on specific products for scripting purposes in order to. Fully bilingual in both AFRIKAANS AND ENGLISH. You must be willing to travel.
Are you currently a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge?
medical devices or related sectors (e.g. medical industry, healthcare, audit including experience in the area of quality management? Are you based in South Africa?
field based Medical Device Assessor using your extensive knowledge to support our Medical Devices clients Assessors.
The 13485 Medical Device QMS Assessment Team is one that covers the
Location, Uitenhage, Eastern Cape, Job Type Full-Time. Managers with previous experience required, stock taking, cashing up, customer service, stock purchases, supervising a team of 20 and maintaining a high level of hygiene are among your responsibilities.
Duty Manager - Live in position
My client in the hospitality industry is seeking a Duty Manager Manager to join their team
- To undertake communicate with the relevant departments
- To manage the Petty cash when on duty and to make sure cash allowed and if needed getting approval from senior management
- Make sure systems are followed and correct instructions
- Following instructions given by Management on a daily basis
- Using initiative and
available in Port Elizabeth for a Communications Manager with experience in publications from concept through
The Welding Manager will be responsible for the welding department designs and develops their own product, the Welding Manager will be responsible for the design, testing and to support the fabrication of equipment;
- Manage and oversee welding development, including the select welding equipment and consumables;
- Manage the qualification and requalification of welders;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing a Welding department within a manufacturing environment;